The whole content presented on all the pages of the website www.beatrise.org ( of Cryptovo LTD company (hereafter "Site"), including but not limited to all the documents, offers and opinions is a part of the General conditions of business (hereafter "Conditions") of Cryptovo LTD company (hereafter "Company"). Familiarize yourself attentively with the Conditions below and make sure that you thoroughly understood the purpose and content of these conditions.
Terms and conditions
1. When registering on our Site, you guarantee that you may validly carry contractual obligations and you are at least 18 years old.
2. These Conditions relate only to mutual cooperation between you and the Company through collaboration based on the Site
3. The Company can at any time deny providing you with services without explanation.
4. The Company provides investments plans to make investments. These investment plans are located in the section "For investors" of our Site.
5. The Company is committed to provide the declared income for all its investment plans.
6. The Company is committed to provide you with your Personal Office on the Site.
7. The Company is committed to provide a steadily operating Site to use except the cases when implementation of this paragraph is impossible due to reasons beyond Company`s control which are:
- Force majeure of natural, political and technological origin that occurred by the Company;
- Force majeure of natural, political and technological origin that occurred by you;
- failure of hardware;
- hacker attacks.
8. The Company reserves the right from time to time to suspend the operation of the Site according to the following reasons, but it is not limited to them:
- updating of the content of the Site;
- updating the software part of the Site;
- maintenance work and/or service maintenance of the Site systems.
11. The Company is not responsible for any losses, which may be caused by inability to make disbursements online for the reasons beyond the Company`s reasonable control which are:
- suspension of works of the API-terminal on the initiative of the owner of this service;
- technical or maintenance works on the server where the site of the electronic payment system is located;
- technical or maintenance works of the electronic payment system on the site;
- sudden change of the rules of processing of payments in a particular electronic payment system.
12. The Company reserves the right to change and/or add investment offers, about which there will be a relevant notice in the section "Our News".13. The Company has the right to perform additional sending of messages, notifications, questionnaires, surveys and offers to emails that you used when signed up.
14. The Company is not responsible for any discomfort and/or losses related to implementing or non-implementing of the paragraph #12 and #13 of these Conditions.
15. The company reserves the right to add new electronic payroll systems to the investment process, about which there will be a corresponding notification in the section "Our News".
16. The company reserves the right to block access to your Personal Office in case when you:
- create multiple accounts;
- do not comply with these Conditions;
- violate the rights of other participants of the investment process and/or the rights of the Company;
- use spam;
- try to impair the Site performance and/or integrity with any methods, including but not limited to Trojan horses and virus programs, phishing programs and programs aiming to break the Site system;
- try to get access to the Personal Offices of other participants;
- baselessly disseminate derogatory information about the participants of Company;
- intentionally or unintentionally harm the Company`s reputation.
17. The company reserved the right to carry out amendments and modifications in these Conditions at any time and without advanced warning.
18. You should independently monitor any changes and amendments, which can be carried out in these Conditions.
19. The company is not responsible for any discomfort and/or losses connected with execution or non-execution of the paragraphs #16, #17 and # 18 of these Conditions.
20. All the sections of the Site that regulate, inform and/or instruct are a logical and legal consequence of these Conditions.
21. All the financial, consulting and information relations, which you may have with our Company, should be considered as a private deal, the details of which will not be disclosed to any third party.
22. In case of any disputes, which can arise in the process of financial, consulting and information relations between you and our Company, they will be solved exclusively by means of negotiations till the disputable situation is completely solved.
23. The company is not an insurance or bank organization, it does not make any warranties and all the financial, consulting and information relations, which you may have with our Company, you initiate them at your will and completely voluntarily.
24. You agree that any data, given to you by the Company, is granted for use only in order to provide you with the service and use of your personal data by the Company is valid and legitimate under these circumstances.